These are so fun and great for packing in lunches!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups deli ham, chopped fine
- 2 cups finely chopped steamed broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, stir together all the ingredients until combined. Lightly grease a mini-muffin tin. Scoop the quinoa mixture into the tin, filling the cups all the way to the top and lightly pressing to pack the mixture a bit. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.
Adapted slightly from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe